Thank you for your interest. My name is Atsushi Yamazaki.
I grew up in Sayama, Saitama and lived in Sasebo for a few years.
I still love Kyushu, probably due to the influence of that time lol
I'll skip the middle part of my story....
After graduating from school, I worked as an apprentice chef, a truck driver, and in the water business. After graduating from school, I became an apprentice chef, then a truck driver, and finally a cab driver, and after about 10 years of experience, I managed to get a private cab license.
I have been in the taxi business for 8 years now, and with the support of my seniors and others around me, I have managed to get a private taxi license.
(Written in June 2019)
Likes, Hobbies, Special Skills
Favorite subject : Showa-like scenery, shrines and temples
Favorite method of photography : Shooting with a single focal length lens
- Interested in shooting and currently in the process of obtaining a license.
- I hold a class 2 large motor vehicle license.
Vehicle & Equipment
- Atmosphere Drive with air purifier for car
- Warm relaxation function with ottoman (massage function)
- Hangers, slippers
- Charger for iPhone and iPad (Lightning cable)