My name is Wada.
I am from Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture.
My family consists of four people: my wife and two girls.
After working as a local public servant and for a Hitachi, Ltd. affiliate, I worked for a private cab company in Tokyo, and then became a private cab driver because of my love of cars and driving.
My business style is always from the user's point of view, and my motto is to be considerate and considerate.
Likes, Hobbies, Special Skills
My favorite foods are fruits and Japanese food.
Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.
Awards and Recognitions
- Tokyo District Land Transport Bureau Chief Award
- Chief of Takaido Police Department Award
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Traffic Chief Award
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department General Traffic Chief Award
- Tokyo Private Taxi Association Award
- Tokyo Metropolitan Taxi Center 10 Commendation
(Written in June 2019)